Eric Clark Wellness offers several different options to meet your exercise and fitness needs. Our teachers are highly trained, experienced at working with people in a fitness setting, and have an impressive collection of training across diverse disciplines. We have years of experience as public classroom teachers, yoga instructors, athletic coaches, and body workers. We’ve competed in the Iron man, run marathons and triathlons, suffered through the Rugged Maniac, and Tough Mudder. We are martial artists, dancers, cyclists and surfers. Whether you are looking to rehab an injury, get back into shape, or train for your next event, we have a class, and an instructor, for you.
Congratulations on your choice to become a healthier, happier, better balanced you! Getting in shape and starting a new exercise regimen can be a daunting task. Let us help you put together a program that will blend cardio-respiratory training, core training, balance training, reactive (power) training, and resistance training in a manner that is tailored to your own individual goals, ability level and experience, and specific body type. Our sessions can involve the following disciplines:
- Pilates Reformer and mat work
- Weight training
- Body weight exercises that you can perform anywhere
- Boxing drills
- Martial arts
- Kettle bells, bands, medicine ball
- Outdoor Boot camps
Personal training is available by appointment and can be scheduled as 1-1 instruction or in a small group. Let us know if you prefer to be trained in your own home, that can be accommodated as well.
Contact email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment. To check availability online, click here!
Group classes are taught in the studio at Eric Clark Wellness in picturesque Harwich Port.
Our current (Spring 2016) class schedule includes the following classes:
- Boot Camp with Eric: This class will build strength, muscle endurance and flexibility while maximizing your calorie burn in a short amount of time. A cardio workout using TRX system, kettlebells and more
- TRX with Eric: Use this patented suspension trainer to sculpt a lean and mean physique. This system utilizes body weight, gravity, and nylon straps fixed to an anchor to build strength, create long lean muscle, increase flexibility, and engage the core
- Mat Pilates with Andrea: A class that applies the basic principles of Pilates in a group setting, emphasizing building a strong, balanced, stable core through concentration on breath and quality of movement
We also offer the following classes throughout the year: Zumba, Cardio Kickboxing, TRX fusion, Barre, Pilates Power Gym, Qigong/Tai Chi, Meditation, Fit Camp, HIIT IT, and Abs and Assets. Some classes have a limit of 3-4 students, while others have a maximum of 15 students.